AAAPaverSealing.com values a good education and knows that a little extra help can go a long way. That is why we have set up an annual scholarship intended to exactly that. AAA Paver Sealing Services is pleased to announce a $1000 USD annual academic scholarship for the 2018-2019 academic year. Winners will be selected on May 31, 2018.
Submission Deadline: May 15, 2018
Date of Award: May 31, 2018
- Open to all students at university, community college or junior college, or a undergraduate/graduate degree program.
- Must be a legal residents of the United States or Canada
- Minimum GPA: 2.5
How Scholarship is Awarded:
- Scholarship award will be directly sent to the Institution attended, not directly to the student.
- Proof will be required of your GPA and eligibility before awarding.
- Student will also be notified via email and phone
Scholarship Title: AAA Paver Sealing Services Student Scholarship
How to Participate:
- Students are required to choose a relevant topic and write an essay that is at least 800 words long.
- Relevant topics that deal with beautifying a homes hardscape environment examples: paver sealing, paver cleaning, brick walkways, driveways, pool decks, patios, garden paths etc…
- You may use personal experience or experiences you’ve witnessed in your life or the media. Discuss why beautifying your home and its surroundings make for a better more vibrant community. Entrants will be judged on uniqueness, persuasiveness, and proof.
- While not required, it is recommended you learn more about our site and the services we provide prior to submitting your essay. A good place to start is http://www.aaapaversealing.com
- Qualified candidates will be notified via email.
We are devoted to protecting the privacy of your personal information. This includes the acquisition, storage, use, access, and disposal of all student data obtained during the application process. This data will only be used for reviewing applications and selecting winners and never for marketing or commercial purposes.
Submit questions to the [email protected]
2017-2018: Congrats to Shawna Smith, CWI
Please complete the form and attach essay submission below: